Thursday, April 16, 2009

And Our Little Speck Has Turned Into A........

/>

..................BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

We are more than happy!!! That's all I wanted was a little boy..The Bronco Jersey's, bibs and onesies have all been ordered. Keetch is so excited to have a little buddy to watch football with! I really really really thought it was going to be a girl but I was so wrong...

I want you to take a close look at his nose and upper lip. He is going to look just like his dad!!! I can tell already. We started busting up laughing when we saw this. He totally belongs in Whoville! Poor little guy..he has his dad's upper lip and nose!


I feel awful posting this..But there is no denying that this baby is a little boy. Keetch was very proud of his noodles & company...They even had an arrow so we knew FOR SURE!

The girls are really excited to have a little brother..Someone to torture and dress up they couldn't be happier..We needed this little boy to balance it out a little..

Yay for us!!

14 comments:

Barker Family said...

Congrats!! I am way excited for you guys. Little boys are a lot of fun, but are also a big handful. Good luck with everything!!!

Jess said...

I am soooooo excited!!!! Even though it's not mine...lol. Congrats twenty times over to you and the family!!!!!!

Trish said...

Yay!! I don't even have to imagine how happy Keetch is :)

Soccer Mom said...

Congrats!!! How exciting!!! I am sure Keetch is super excited to be able to teach that little boy everything he knows!!! :)

Christensen Family said...

That is so exciting!!! congrats. Wow I don't know what my girls would do with a brother. I'm so happy for you guys. :0)

Sarah said...

No way!!!!! That is so fun! Congrats.

Shellie said...

Sweet for you guys! You do need a boy to balance the score a little. We're so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

NOW JUST HOLD ON HERE "BRONCOS STUFF" I DON'T THINK SO - SCOOTER -
THIS MIGHT BE JASON'S SON BUT HE IS ALSO MY FIRST GRANDSON AND HE WILL BLEED BLACK AND SILVER THIS KID WILL BE A RAIDER FAN

GRANDPA J

Amy said...

Oh Tiff! I'm so excited for you! How fun for Keetch! Beware, boys are full of energy! Congrats!

Our Loved-up Family said...

YAY!!! A Boy!!! That's great news, Bevan is excited for a new play friend... and you look great by the way!

Mandy Madrid said...

Congratulations I am very excited for you that is so awesome to have a little boy. I can't wait to see what he looks like. good luck hope your feeling good.

Al said...

congratulations congratulations congratulations!!!! you look super cute by the way!

Tara Hoppie said...

Woot Woot! A boy! Congrats! I am so happy for you and your awsome family.

Sherami said...

YIPEE!!! I am so excited for you! I love being a mommy to a boy; it is SOOO much fun...you'll love it!