Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just The Two Of Us!

Or I guess I should say the FOUR of us since we have one cooking and little Skittles La Rue running around. My girls left me:( They went up and stayed with their Grandma and Grandpa Westover for 2 stinkin' weeks. I know most mom's would woo hoo at that but as you can tell my children are my life so its been so weird. I have no clue what I am going to do with myself for 2 weeks. The girls on the other hand are having a fantastic time! They have transformed into little farm girls and they are so loving it.

Well I have been spending much needed time with the hubby! We have also decided on a name..possibly. And we are so excited about it! We like one of them A LOT and that will probably be his name, but I want you to vote on your fav!

Here they are in no particular order:


Channing-a.k.a Chan the man- Yes that's right. Named after the very attractive actor Channing Tatum. Not only do I like both his last and first name, but I mean come on ladies!! I can't help myself!


Bryton- a.k.a Bry guy- Named after this guy. I have no clue who this guy is. I just googled in the name and this is what it pulled up. So our little boy could be named after this unknown guy.


oooor Huckleberry- a.k.a. Huck (courtesy of my mom, I thought she was kidding but she is dead serious)All I can say to that is, HUH? I guess Huck could be kind of cool, right?? Mark Twain named this Character back in the 1884. He is known to be a boys boy.


We will see in September what his name will be!





P.S. For some reason my last post messed my page up. So I moved it to the page before because it was driving me crazy, just incase some of my family members haven't gotten to it yet. yeah, just go back a page..thanks!

9 comments:

Al said...

Names for kids are so hard! I want something cute but distinguished for when they are old, not something they will get made fun of for, nothing too crazy. Ugh! Glad we are done! Good luck they are all cute!!!!!

Soccer Mom said...

I like all three, but Channing is my favorite. Possibly because there is a little GIRL named Bryten that is Mikki's age!!!! Good Luck! Have a fun, relaxing two weeks without the girls!

M-n-M said...

Good luck with that. I am the most indecisive person alive. We had a few names picked out and still couldn't decided so we wrote them on a board and everyone who came to see us in the hospital voted and thats how Brex got to be Brex.

They are all nice names, but I think personality has a lot to do with deciding it.

Anonymous said...

I like Channing...

The Davendorks said...

I'm chanting ... Channing! Channing! Channing! With one arm in the air as I do it. Baby Chan Chan I can"t wait to meet you!

Jess said...

I can't even decide what I want for dinner, so as you can imagine baby names = mental meldown for muah. I always have a few picked, then once the baby comes...I'll check her out and make a decision. (With a little daddy input of course!) Good luck!!!

As for your new found freedom. Enjoy. It shall be your last for a while!

Sarah said...

I vote Channing. I like that one. And yeah he's pretty good lookin' just like your little guy will be. :)

Tara Hoppie said...

I am always in favor of interesting names that you don't hear often! Those are my favorite because I think they have so much character. So, I do like Bryton, that is a cool name, but I have to say I prefer Channing. Huckelberry might be hard for the kid to live with, but I have a feeling you aren't leaning that way anyway. But honestly, I think Huck is kinda cute :-) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Coming from a guy whos first name is KIM - Channing is a girls name - stik with Huck ---

DAD J.