I love you Archie baby!!

Back in July we got to meet Mr. Archie so he has a special place in our heart. Even though he's just a kid from Murray that got discovered on Idol its crazy to meet someone that so many little girls fawn over. You could tell he was overwhelmed with all the many people in his face. I wonder what that would be like. I would hate it.
Here's our group. Please ignore Miss. Piggy to your left. I look just like her. I wish I would just poke out instead of just looking like I've let myself go..So sorry you have to endure my lovely pictures, oh well I guess. I bet you are wondering why I am wearing a skirt to a concert. yep, my clothes don't fit me and I'm not quite at maternity clothing size yet Not cool!
I caught Keetch sneaking in some basketball time..Excuse me?..Nuh Uh..we are here to see the Archman..
Here we are getting settled in with our popcorn just listening to some local bands.
Me and Keetchy and part of Sue..Ahhh she got cut off..sorry Sue.
Grandma Sue and the two girlies.
Ok so as you can tell Archie is a comin' and the screaming was horrendous. I took a bottle of tylenol with me and my ears were ringing by the time it was over. Alyssa's face is so funny it's like she was at a horror film it felt like that with all the screaming girls.

Here is me taking a picture of Krista taking a picture of me :)

Brianna joined in on the screaming poor Sue got stuck sitting next to her.

I thought Tatum was cute with her earplugs. She was the only smart one.

A security guard told Alyssa she had to get out of the isle and Alyssa did not appreciate it. I had to take a picture of her she was so very butt-hurt.

This picture is a little too dark. This is his Limo oooohh take us for a cruise you man hunk

The girls by Archies Limo Ahhhh.
And then just the ladies. It was fun to say the least.. something to do!!!
Here is me taking a picture of Krista taking a picture of me :)
Brianna joined in on the screaming poor Sue got stuck sitting next to her.
I thought Tatum was cute with her earplugs. She was the only smart one.
A security guard told Alyssa she had to get out of the isle and Alyssa did not appreciate it. I had to take a picture of her she was so very butt-hurt.
This picture is a little too dark. This is his Limo oooohh take us for a cruise you man hunk
The girls by Archies Limo Ahhhh.
And then just the ladies. It was fun to say the least.. something to do!!!
2 comments:
looks like fun. You look great.
Way fun! Where was the concert. Have to say I am jealous. Love all the pics. And you DO NOT look like Miss Piggy!!
Post a Comment