So this post will bore you. It is for memory purposes only. So prepare to gain nothing from this post...I really don't have fun pictures to post or nothing exciting:(
.....But..This past weekend was a fun fun weekend. We got to go to St. George to see Jason's dad and some old friends of mine. I brought my camera and thought of taking pictures but got a little bashful snapping shots of Jason's dad and wife..although they wouldn't of cared ..I always want to kick myself when I do that but anyway, I didn't get any pictures so I'm just going to have to write about our fun. We got there on Friday evening just in time to watch the Jazz game yay, NOT! So I'm doing my best to get the kids to behave while they watched it which turned out alright cause they all dozed off. The Jazz won..yay for them. Got up the next morning hung out some more.. I don't know what it is but every single time my kids are with people they don't know that well they act up!!! They really are good kids and behave at home and school but get them around people LIKE JASON'S DAD and they act up! I know they were just bored at first but they were super nice and played games with them and it worked out:))
My good friends Jamie and Keean Welch whom I love and adore and miss with all my heart!! We got a hold of them Saturday evening and we went to dinner did some chit chatting. She has 6 cute as heck kids and she is amazing!! They built this Humongous house and I mean it was a big house 15,000 Sq foot and it had everything you can imagine in it!! They invited us over to it to play racquetball and basketball in the basement and the kids had a ball. I didn't see them for 3 hours. And keetch and I walked around it ooohing and awwing at the amazing house and even made plans to move in..It would be just so perfect..
The next day we got invited over to a friend of Jason's. Jason does some investment work with him and he and his wife were very interesting, neat people. They are very young and very rich..that doesn't matter, but who can say, hey, I'm 22 and a millionaire. I was impressed with them and had a good time getting to know them. They eat all raw, organic food. They made us dinner and I was a little reluctant to try it because I eat "normal" food, but I could not believe how good it was and how good it made me feel instantly. They fed us all throughout the day and we were bouncing off the walls..they even shared the recipes so I'm excited to try them out. We looked at houses over in the St. George area with them and it was just fun.
So our weekend wasn't the most excited weekend ever but it ended up being fun! It's always nice to get out of the house.!!
A quick baby update..I feel much better! I don't have a baby bump yet but getting fatter by the minute. When we went in to listen to the heartbeat the baby would not stay still and kept kicking the Dr. so she had a hard time finding the heartbeat so we only heard it for a second or 2 but that baby is there!! I just know its a boy! I was able to hear the girls just fine..so it has to be a boy:)
Last thing, My poor mom has been in and out of the hospital. She has had a staph infection which is not good at all. I have been keeping in contact with her and she seems to be doing much better! It's always comforting when my conversation with my mom turns into laughter..I know she's ok when that happens. My mom is one tough cookie and she will be around for a while..I just know it!! I am so glad she is doing better..I need her to stay around as long as possible:) Love you mom..
3 comments:
Sounds like fun even without pictures to prove it!
1. My children do EXACTLY the same when new people are around. Makes them look like they are always nutty...but their not.
2. Wish I was 22 and a millionare.
3. So happy your feeling better! I wanna see a bump! I bet it won't be long!
4. Sad about your Mom, but happy to hear she is laughing and doing better. Life is hard sometimes, and it's good you are keeping positive! Get well Tiff's mom!!!
My girls are the same. I think they act out when they get nervous! Can't wait to see the baby bump! Hope your mom improves everyday!
I love your mom, and I hope she sticks around for as long as possible too. Please tell her that I think of her often, and that I am dedicating my walk to her in the MS Walk this year.
I am happy to help you plant whatever you want. I think it is fun to work in the yard!
Post a Comment