My sweet little Tatum came home with the biggest smile on her face. She got student of the month for the month of March! Being student of the month means she gets a free pass to a place called skating and bouncing, a free kids meal at Del taco, a free complimentary kids meal at Mimis Cafe, a pencil and her name announced on the intercom at school! How cool is that!!! We are so proud of her. I am so lucky to have her in my life she is such a great kid and she makes our home so bright and happy!! We love you so much Tatum good job!!
5 comments:
That is so awesome! You guys should all be proud! I'm so happy everything is going so well for you and your family (including the cute, little furry new addition!).
Good job kiddo! Smooches!!
I have been such a blog slacker lately. I haven't blogged or read anyone's blog in a long time. So, I just read everything you wrote since The Speck (the last one I read before I went into hybernation). I loved hearing about Skittles, Brianna's new haircut, Tatum's student of the month award, the daddy daughter dance, and Alyssa's recation to a boy who is in love with her. I loved it all, but I have to admit I really enjoyed reading about the puppy fish dream. You are so funny! I miss ya. Let's hang out soon!
YOU KNOW WHAT - Grandpa owes Tatum
I would have her call Grandpa J.
Gramps
She has the cutest smile! Good job Tatum!!!! Good job Mom and Dad for being great teachers! You deserve a little credit you know :)
Post a Comment