Alyssa loves it when its her Birthday and she makes sure that everyone she sees is aware that it is indeed her Birthday..So Happy Birthday my Sweet Alyssa!! You are now 5 and in the fall you will start Kindergarten. A tear just rolled down my cheek right as I typed that!
Here are some things I know about Alyssa that makes her Alyssa!
*She has the best smile.
* She grinds her teeth in her sleep and it makes us cringe!!!
* She loves her sisters with all her heart! And wants to be just like them
* She loves Chocolate milk
* She is convinced that Dora and Boots are her real preschool friends
* She loves bedtime stories.
* She can say the alphabet in 2 seconds

* She cries only when it works for her.
* She moves her elbows really fast when she runs
* She tells me on a regular basis that she has 64 friends (its interesting when you tell her to name them)
*She loves to eat chips and dip with her favorite person Keetch
* Don't mess with her she can beat anyone up with her magic force.
* She pretends she is a mermaid when she takes a bath
* She likes to be told she's pretty.
* Her favorite thing on this planet is her bike.
* She can blow bubbles with her gum ITS AMAZING
* She LOVED the bunny cake I made for her today and the fact that it was her B-day and Easter today!
* She loves being on this earth and a part of our family. She makes us laugh constantly. She came into our lives just at the right time. She makes me happy beyond belief and I love her so much...
Happy Birthday Alyssa you mean the world to us!!!
ENJOY OUR EASTER SLIDE SHOW!
4 comments:
Happy birthday Alyssa!!! I can't believe she is so big!! Paige starts Kindergarten this fall too. Wow. Time flys....
Oh and love love love the cake. I wish I was domesticated....best thing I can make is...spagetti. lol
Happy Birthday! You are definately beautiful!!
I loved catching up on all your cute posts today. It look like Tatums baptism was so special, and I am glad so many of her family were there for her special day. Easter must have been fun, all your photos are great. Oh, and I loved reading about Alyssa, she is a peach! Happy birthday Alyssa!
Happy Birthday Alyssa! We love you too, especially Gavin.xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment