I am not the best homemaker there is, but that doesn't stop me from trying to be a stepford wife. I have never done anything like this in my entire life. I recall my sweet mom canning and trying to envolve me but that just didn't happen. So here I am trying to figure it all out, why didn't I take advantage of having a good mom?? With 2000 phone calls to my good ole mom I pulled it off.
First you wash and destem a thousand strawberries. With a little help of my worker bee's.
you then poor way too much sugar in a large pan of strawberries and smash them and cook them and let them become jelly like.
Oh and if you happen to have extra strawberries throw together a strawberry pie! why not!!
Pour the jelly into warm jars, wait for the pop and there you go! Someday I will be a pro, just give me time. Thanks mom for your patients and thanks girls for telling how good it turned out! I will say, it turned out edible.
P.S Probably wont be doing anything like this anytime soon :) Thought I better document it, it will probably be my last attempt.
1 comment:
You go girl! I am so lazy, when my family all cans and asks me why I don't do it I tell them that is what Costco is for. However, secretly I am so jealous of homemade food!!!!
Post a Comment