Thursday, June 18, 2009

Champions Baby!!


That's right!! Brianna's Team won the Championship Monday night!! This is her first trophy. Brianna was fortunate enough to be on a awesome team. They are now going to state!! It makes me nervous, I want her team to go all the way baby!! But I need to remember that they are little girls and its ok if they lose and breathe, breathe, breathe. I really do hope they kick boot-ay and win state that would be so cool!! So fun, woo hoo! Goooooo Diamond Backs!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Yay!!! Go Brianna! I'll be rooting for you kiddo!!!

Soccer Mom said...

That is totally AWESOME!

And the trip looked like GREAT fun! I think we need to visit there oneday!

Sherami said...

I loved meeting your girls the other day! They are so cute and so sweet! No wonder you missed them so bad while they were gone! Congratulations to Brianna - hope they make it all the way!

Anonymous said...

finally another ball player
Dad J.

Tara Hoppie said...

WooHoo! Way to go Brianna and team! I am so happy for her.