Here is the 2 week adventure.

This is just to get a good laugh. I went through some boxes and yes, found some more blasts from the past! Here is a sneak peek. The above picture is yours truly. When I saw the above picture I laughed at it for about 5 minutes. Let me tell you why. Remember glamore shots? We all got them. Well I thought I looked so darn good, I went ahead and mailed this very picture to a modeling agency. I am still trying to figure out why I haven't received a call back. Victoria Secret, Vogue, Ambercrombrie and Fitch, I mean come on, don't leave me hangin'!!!!
Looking at this picture now..WHAT WAS I THINKING! Lesson's learned I guess.

It's always hard to see my mom after not seeing her for a long time. This is my mom young, healthy, happy just so full of life.
And here is my sweet mom now. She is going to kill me when she See's this, but please understand mom, these are memories I want to keep. My mom progresses with her disease everyday. Everyday she gets weaker and weaker. She is now bedridden, and bound to a wheelchair. The only use she has is her arms. This picture means so much to me. How long will it be before she can no longer use her arms? Over the years I have formed and unbreakable bond with my mom. She is my best friend. I am so glad I got to spend 2 weeks with her.
My mom loves it when I come to visit because she can't get to a hair salon and its very difficult to get someone to the house to cut her beautiful hair. My mom always says, I have horrible health, but great hair. She has maybe 10 grey hairs total, her hair is so thick and gorgeous. So I do the best I can to trim it up so its not in her face.
And my dad. What a cool grandpa. He made us french toast (the best french toast I have ever had) And spent the morning coloring with the girls.
He also let them ride on his cool Harley. And he took each girl shopping (one at a time, what a brave man) and let them pick out one thing they wanted. They came back to the house beaming. You're too much fun Grandpa!
I had a much needed visit with my little Bro Todd and his Girlfriend Carla. I love them both. They are so much fun. The girls discovered that their uncle Todd has the coolest house ever. And he got us all hooked on Mario Kart on the Wii. He also busted out his guitar and gave Brianna a few Guitar lessons and played us a few songs. I have a fond memory as a teenager of Todd playing his Guitar in the living room and all my friends and his friends singing along, we call it the living room, campfire, chill out. It was Todd's private concert.

I also met my bestie Angela at Makutu Island. I love this place. It is an indoor tree house pretty much. This place is every kids dream tree house, it is an amazing magical place. I forgot my camera this day so you will have to bare with me I just got a few with my not so fancy camera phone.
This is Alyssa and my little guy Brayden. I love this little boy so much.



No comments:
Post a Comment