Oh Alyssa, what is there not to say about Alyssa. I might as well put her in boxing. This little ferocious girl of mine is one tough competitor and takes no slack from no one. I was curious to see how she would do once she stepped out onto that soccer field for her first game and my vision was so correct. Ingrid the Russian soccer player became her Ali and she was in it to win it.
She got a hold of that ball and no one was going to stop her. She kicked it down the field to the goaly and the cute little boy running next to her kicked it in the goal and they scored their first point! This brought out her more competitive side and we will just say she laid the smacked down on the other team.
This is her giving her coach a five for kicking the ball clear across the field. She then, ran to me huffing and puffing and with her scratching dry voice and said, "Mom, I need some water." I let her know she was doing awesome and to keep it up and she did.
By the time the game ended the other team scored 2 points and beat the Eagles (her team name) Alyssa wasn't happy. She grabbed her treat tromped to the car and sat there. When I got in the car I told her she did so good. She said, "puh we didn't win!' I said that's ok, you had fun. By that time players from the other team were walking by our car with their parents and she began to boo them. I then scrunched down in my seat with embarrassment and tried to hide myself. Oh dear this could get ugly. Good luck Alyssa and Ingrid the Russian soccer player..I'll be cheering you on!
So since Tatum didn't get into gymnastics as of yet she did some swim lessons. She's a good swimmer but I wanted her to get better. Her swimming reminded me of how she used to crawl across the floor when she was a baby. She would cock her head to the side and kind of just move as fast as she could..I don't know how else to explain it but when I saw her swim I thought..weird, that's how she used to crawl it was funny. So they taught her a few more techniques, the backstroke, butterfly and breaststroke and she has improved big time so I'm glad I did it and it wasn't a waste of time.
2 comments:
Alyssa is so stinking cute in her husky uniform! So happy you found something for Tatum to do so you don't hear her saying "I'm bored" in her super bored voice.
How fun!!! WE are in CHARGE of soccer here! We are just getting the sign-ups finished so we can start our games!!!!
Post a Comment