School is here and started on the 20th of Aug. for these two. Always an interesting time of the year. I don't know who gets more nervous about school starting, me or the girlie's. I do know that the first day always runs smooth and I am grateful for that. I sometimes wonder if I'm the only spaz mom that says little prayers through out the day to make sure angles or someone I even as their dad to follow them around and make sure their ok. I'm a little crazy that way. I just remember having some tough days at school..so I worry. So far I haven't heard a complaint after I ask my 50 questions when they get home so I'm assuming its going good.
Brianna and all her cuteness. They really don't like the picture part. They think it's unnecessary, but oh well. Brianna and Tatum are into fashion this year. I don't mind my kids looking nice for school. However, I did let them know that we are at school to learn, it's not a fashion show, there are kids that don't get new clothes and blah blah blah blah. RIGHT MOM, my mom gave me the same lecture and at the time she didn't know what she was talking about..ok, so, it turns out she does know what she is talking about..there I said it. Did you hear that mom? You're right!! I am grateful that I have a husband that goes out of his way to provide for these little girls, so they can look nice for school.. It's really cute, he does try so hard..I love him for it. Can you tell we have been working on being grateful in our house!!
Cute little poser Tatum
Tatum my 3rd grader
Loves that her mom goes out her way to take her to school on her first day, and helps her find her classroom, loves it when I say, have a wonderful day sweetie, with a big hug and a quick picture.
Brianna on the other hand (her face is priceless) nonchalantly let me know that I was embarrassing her..please don't take pictures of me mom, she can get herself to class, now PLEASE BUZZ OFF. Ok, ok ok I get it Brianna you're a 5th grader and mom is no longer cool..so sad. I do love you though and I'm glad you had a great first day of school. When she came home that day she let me know that we are still buddy's but she is out of that I need my mommy faze..I get it Brianna..I so get it..
This afternoon I took Alyssa to school for her first day of kindygarten. I put her in the afternoon because I didn't know how I was going to get 4 kids up and going in the weee hours of the morning. Alyssa spent all morning bored out of her mind!! She asked every 5 minutes if it was time to go to school. Her teacher requested that I help her make a paper doll that looks like her, what do you think? See any resemblance?? She is a cutie.
Next step, get ready to go to school. She is one rockin' school girl. Don't ask, I do not know why she wanted a Hannah Montana backpack. I tried to talk her out of it several times!
And off the kindergarten she went. I miss her like crazy! She has been my best bud for 5 years and now she is gone for half the day. yuck! She was so excited though and I know she is going to love school
And she loved that I took her to school and told me she was a teeny weeny bit nervous. She'll do great!
Have a great year girls. I'll be here waiting for you when you get home. Miss and love you all!
Now lets have this baby already!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
They are all adorable as usual! But I can't get over Alyssa's outfit!!! Soooooo awesome!!! So glad another little girl likes to be so "stylish" at age 5. Everyone gave me crap for letting Paige pick out all her school clothes. We ended up with tons of black and pink. Go figure. Anyway good luck this year girls!!!!
Your girls are so hip! I love how darling their outfits are. But most of all they just look so happy to be going to school. So awesome! Oh, and tell Alyssa that I love her paper doll. It's a keeper!
Post a Comment