
A quick little perk. I have had a ton of ultrasounds this pregnancy..like I said this has been a crazy pregnancy..But this ultrasound was pretty special. The tech decided out of nowhere to let us see him in 4 D. We could see him so clearly. It caught us off guard and we weren't sure if this was normal, but the tech informed us that the stuff around his head is indeed the placenta..whew..had us a little concerned. Isn't he so cute though!!! Look at those lips, like I have said in recent past he is going to look like his dad, with a little bit of me mixed in there with those cute chubby cheeks. You are darn cute my darling boy..And yes, it was confirmed for the 4th time that he is a he and not shy about it...

Proud parents...I'm huge, keetch is silly..we're dorks..that's us..
Enjoy, this will be the last picture taken of me..I refuse to have anymore taken. I can only imagine how huge I will be in 4 weeks..I am looking forward to no longer being a human incubator..Just ignore me pregnancy is a beautiful thing..I'm just not a fan of gaining a thousand pounds.
He will be here so soon. Then Keetch will no longer be the only male in this house. It may help with his sanity a little.
6 comments:
Can't wait to see the little guy!!
Aww you look adorable!! It's all tummy! And he is as cute a pie! Can't wait to see pics!
Can't wait to see actual pics. Good Luck and I hope the delivery goes well!!!!
You don't look huge, you look beautiful. Can't wait to see that beautiful boy!
When you get to those last few weeks it is miserable to keep getting bigger, but I just kept telling myself to "ENJOY" the only time you have an excuse to get bigger. Remember you are "pregnant not fat"
Good luck, and be quick about posting once he gets here we will be all patiently waiting:)
I love the picture of you in front of the crib! Yellow is your color girl.
Post a Comment