Thursday, July 30, 2009

Splash Park

I guess no one really has advice for my dog that has an extreme overactive bladder. Yes, dog diapers have come to mind. I did look it up online and have tried several things, maybe she will grow out of it we shall see. Until then I'll keep the cleaner and paper towels handy.




It's so interesting during the summer months. I as a mother am continually trying to find something that is inexpensive to keep these busy girls of mine, busy. Whether its going to the library, shopping (which isn't always pleasant), walks, bike rides, whacking a few softballs, whatever I can come up with. My girls have been doing chores and have saved up enough allowance to purchase webkinz. Yes, this is big for them. But playing on the computer all day is brain damaging and unnecessary ( I should know first hand) Thus, I must find interesting things to do so there is no brain rotting in my house.


Lucky for us we found something to do, for one day at least. Thanks to some of my neighbors for telling me about this new splash park. So free, so fun! We stayed there all day! It's in Highland behind the Kohlers, you must go. My girls had a ball.

I have also made it vocalized that I am in serious need of a hobby. Something to keep my mind off of this baby taking way too long to get here. I have this nice camera that just sits here bored out of its mind as well. I have decided I'm going to take it out more often and snap pictures. No interest in making a career out of it, yes, just a hobby, no professionalism involved. I took this handy camera to the splash park and got some cute shots. Just for something to do!

I had the most fun photographing miss Alyssa. She has such a personality. Loves people, loves water..perfect setting for this little girl. Not only did I have fun taking pictures of her..I found myself laughing hysterically at her. She does not hold back..such a cutie.











I discovered that Brianna and Tatum really do love each other after all. As most sisters do they bicker on a regular basis, no, I am not looking forward to teenagerhood.. But there are those sweet subtle moments when I just go awwwwww..such sweet sisters. They need to be like this always, they are really going to need each other someday, they just don't realize it.



I didn't even know they could do back bends..I'm so out of the loop










I really enjoy my girls. There is nothing on this earth I would rather be doing than spending all my time with them...Well, I would love to hang out by a beach and soak up the sun all day and read a magazine, but this will work for now..

5 comments:

Jess said...

Those girls! It seems like everytime you post pics they are ten years older than the time before! Soooo cute!!! Splash parks are fun, but I'd spend most of my time chasing a toddler and hoping no one cracks a head....I'm crazy. lol

Anonymous said...

how bout gittin a real dog?
Dad J

Julie said...

Looks like you all had so much fun! Makes me really miss you guy's though. I love your girls...such sweethearts!! And, of course so cute as well!!

Soccer Mom said...

How fun!!! We had one of those in Washington and we LOVED it!!!!

Our Loved-up Family said...

I never knew there was one there!! They just have a new farm-themed one (that's free too) in Riverton that Paula. It's just off Bangeter at 13680 S. 3250 West, Riverton.