OH my gosh taking a simple picture of a newborn is so hard! I know I'm not a professional but come on all he does is sleep you would think I could get a decent picture of him. Big thumbs up to you photographers out there
It's game day and I am stuck at home ..ahh. Keetch insists on dressing our child up on game day. It's cute, so I thought I would attempt a picture, this is all I could muster up. Uhh like I said its so hard to get a picture I even started sweating! ugh! He's still really cute even though I am a terrible photographer.
I finally gave up and wrapped him up in his little broncos blanky and he stopped throwing a fit. He LOVES getting all bundled up as snug as a bug in a rug..go figure.. I need to update pictures of my girls and put some GOOD ones up of Chan..Wish me luck.
And Go Broncos..maybe they will get lucky again this week ;)
P.s. Tatum would like it to be known that the bear in the above picture is a bear she won from playing the crane game at the store. We could not believe she won it. Who wins on those cheep chump rip off games anyways?? ANd what are the odds of winning a Broncos bear?? Crazy!
3 comments:
LOL I love the football. He's a cutie Tiff! Brianna was so sweet to come & give her scripture today. Thanks!
Tiff, he is so cute! I love his "guy" face in the first picture. It's the, "not another picture" face! He's so cute; I bet you just can't stop kissing that adorable little face!
so if I sent a whole bunch of Raider stuff would my Grandson ever get the chance wear it? It should be his decision don't you think?
GJ
Post a Comment