Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Apple Pickin'


The girls' grandparents came to visit the girls this weekend. They get so excited when Grandma and Grandpa Westover come to visit them, it's like a mini vacation for them. On Friday I came across this apple orchard, basically you can pick whatever you want, anywhere from grapes to cantalope to watermellon to tomatoes and pumpkins, pretty much any produce you need you can go to this little farm and pick it yourself..which is super fun for us non-farmers. We ended up just picking apples and then went home and made homemade apple-cider and oh my, was it de-lish! I promised the girls (since they loved it so much) that we would go back this weekend and pick some fresh produce!








They also picked out a pumpkin



I have discovered two things:



1. Skittles is now Chan's protector.




2. Chan is now Jason's good luck charm. The Broncos are 5-0..its all thanks to Chan-man.

4 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Too cute!!!!

Jess said...

Fun fun fun! I can't wait to go the the farm next weekend with the girls. And may I just add that Chan is getting so big and cute as ever!

Tara Hoppie said...

I just love you Tiff. I read the past several posts you made, and I am tearing up at what an amazing and loving mother you are. Your children are precious and beautiful, and I am so glad that they have you for a mama! Thanks for sharing.

I will get back to you asap about my doctor. I hope he takes medicaid.

Anonymous said...

Tiff. Your family is so darling. I can tell those girls are loving him to pieces. Your sweet letters to the girls made me cry. You are such a great mom.