- Chan will be 4 weeks next week!
- My son has begun cooing, I wouldn't call it a coo, its more like a GROWL. He growls at me!
- He loves loves loves to eat. If he could just eat 24/7 that would be ideal. He growls while eating as well.
- He pulls my hair. He also pulls the girls' hair and whoever he can get a hold of. His grip is unforgiving. He would pull his dad's hair if he had any. (I can see you rolling your eyes Keetch)
- I still haven't mastered the geyser. It comes so fast and so sudden I just take cover then clean up the mess when he's done.
- You're not supposed to lay babies on their bellies to sleep. HOWEVER, no matter how I lay him when I wake up for a feeding he is on his belly. I adjust him and lay him on his back. I wake up and he is on his belly. You can't roll on to your belly when you sleep CHAN it's against the rules. Does he listen..no.
- He has the skinniest little bird legs. I have a feeling they are going to stay that way. He did not get that from me.
- Still not a fan of pictures.. All pictures turn out like this.
- And no thank you to the bath.
Is he still the most cutest, cuddliest, sweetest, funnest little baby that I have ever met?..yes
Are his cheeks still pinchable and kissable?, oh yes.
Do I have to stop myself from gobbling him up..yes
Do we love him with all our hearts?..big yes
The girls have adjusted beautifully to the new addition. HOWEVER, the house has kind of spun out of control. I had to do something about it before I became a crazy person. I decided that although, I have the best kids on the planet, discipline was in high demand. I do a lot of t.v. watching these days and I came across this show called Strictest Parents. It featured an lds family, so I was drawn to it. The mom was amazing. She does this with her kids and it seemed to work, its called The Consequence Jar, you add little chores to the consequence jar and if your kids choose not to obey etc. they have to choose from the Jar which extra chore they will do. The first couple of days it backfired on me and they were wanting to do the chores without getting in trouble. It seemed to be fun to them. I didn't complain. It is working though. I just have to pull out my trusty consequence jar and I am starting to gain control. Hey, it's better than screaming at them which accomplishes nothing.
Other than that I have great kids and I love them to pieces.
3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures!!!! The one of the girls on the bed with him is absolutely PRICELESS!!! I hope my girls are so accepting if we ever have ourselves a little dude. Good job mommy!
Too cute!!!
I think I will have to try that jar! It may just work with my girls as well!!!!
cute little fam. Love the pic's.
Post a Comment