Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Disneyland




Oh good ole Disneyland. My kids have never been they were first timers and oh I can tell you it was magical. It truly is a magical place. Everybody and I mean everybody is so nice. I have never been treated so well at a theme park in my life. They truly treat you like you are a princess. No one is grumpy except for grumpy himself, everyone is just loaded with joy! This is our kind of place. I hadn't been there since I was 7 so I completely had no idea what I was getting myself into. It was a blast my kids will remember this for the rest of their lives! The only down side was I needed a nap by 1 o'clock and the upside was we slept like a bunch of logs when we got back to the hotel.


I rode rides I swore I never would, teacups? seriously! I am so lucky I didn't puke and survived. I even started to challenge myself. I didn't want to wuss out, Alyssa was even braver than I was.



Its a small world. although the song was stuck in my head for the remainder of the day it was my kind of ride..slow paced..heaven.





This was a roller coaster in toontown it lasted about two minutes but it did the job.




inside toontown













And of course the post office. I just had to.


We went to Disneyland two days out of the ten we were gone. We love Disneyland! What a neat place and I am exhausted just thinking about it. Pictures are minimal, sorry, I was so busy the camera was the last thing on my mind. Chan did awesome, he was a trooper he was just as mesmerised as the rest of us!


I have more posts so check back in throughout the week. giddyup!



2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

That is so AWESOME! Sounds like I better take my girls while they are still young!!!!

Sherami said...

Don't you love it?!? We just got back from San Diego and Disneyland last night. Sooo much fun!!!