California adventure is a pretty neat place. My girls thought it was funner than disneyland, only because the rides there are scarier. blah. There was a roller coaster called the california screamer that they tricked me into going on. They told me it wasn't bad and I would love it. It went the exact opposite, the ride was so fast I could feel my cheeks jiggling and spit flying to and fro. My only thought while stuck on the ride was, I am going to kill those guys. I learned quickly not to believe anything they said, from that point on. However we met woody and his girlyfriend Jesse..they were cute.

Keetch looking very happy to be riding some bumper cars
Jesse..she loved chan
Inside the beasts castle
The A outside of California Adventure. While at Cali adventure we went to our first 4D movie which is pretty darn awesome. The seats move, charracters come to life, literally and yes you get squirted in the face with water. This was day two.
Trying to get this done there is a lot to post.
1 comment:
Oh your girls tricking you!! That's funny. I am a big roller coaster fan so i loved every second of that screamer. :) Where is the Beast's castle? I've never seen that? ANd is the 4D movie new? What's that all about? FUN!! I have too many questions for you to answer I don't know where...but there. FUN trip!
Post a Comment