Sunday, March 14, 2010

Odds and Ends

My husband has informed me that I don't blog anymore. I guess he never reads this thing! However I did want to include a few things from our trip..I know, you are tired of hearing about it but oh well. It's worth remembering.


Our funny Alyssa. She is a HOOT! I kid you not. I wanted to include some Alyssa bloopers, here it goes:

While we were traveling to California, our car was pretty much packed! So Alyssa got stuck in the very back with all the luggage, we had been traveling for about an hour..Keep this in mind.

Me: Alyssa, you doing ok back there?

Alyssa: Yeah

Me: Why do you sound so far away? (I look back to check on her and she was covered in suitcases)

Alyssa: I'm right here! ( She sticks her hand out so we can see her)

I guess, the suitcases on top of her didn't bother her one bit.

Everyone: well we died laughing.

Here's another one:

Keetch: Tiff, do you smell pee?

Me: Hmm, yeah, I do.

Keetch: okay, did one of you girls pee your pants?

The girls: Silence

Keetch: Someone had to, was it you tatum?

Tatum: noooooo

Keetch: Alyssa?

Silence

Keetch: okay whoever admits they peed their pants gets a dollar!

Alyssa: Oh yeah, it was me! I got really scared on the ride. I forgot.

Everyone: Well we died laughing.

Brianna and Tatum: So if we pee our pants do we get a dollar??

Throughout the rest of the week, Alyssa walked around with a wet spot on her pants..poor girl.
Lol she kept peeing her pants..so funny.


I decided having a bumbo for Chan would be handy while we were on our trip. I asked Brianna to run and grab one as we were walking by them..She grabbed a PINK ONE..Nice..Chan doesn't care.

And another catastrophe, chan had an explosion in his pants, we were at a restaurant eating dinner and his car seat and back and head and arms were filled..It was a mess..and I cried. Sigh

I also failed to mention that Tatum and Alyssa didn't know we were going to Disneyland, they thought we were just going to St. George for a day..Boy, were they surprised!



And here are just odds and ends of the boys. Okay ok, I'm going to poke fun at Keetch. PALSY BABY!!. Most of you will know what I am talking about..

A few weeks ago chan woke up sick:( its not bells palsy..just a goopey eye.



And Aunt Mahee made them these cute little beanies..They look so cute.

1 comment:

Soccer Mom said...

Those pictures and stories are GREAT! Love the hats!!!!