Thursday, April 1, 2010

Picture of the Day.

My dad emailed me and let me know that my blogging really stinks. Hey, I have done pretty good considering I pretty much run a farm at my house. I figured something is better than nothing. So I have decided to keep my blog simple instead of the giant posts I usually do. Picture of the day will now be my blogging technique. I figure it's the only way I can get to it on a regular basis.

So here's the picture of the day:


Keetchy poo had his 32nd Birthday on Sunday.. I can't believe how old he is.. I'M KIDDING. He is the best dad ever. Channy cakes is a lucky little guy. They are best buds and I love them so very much!
Look forward to up and coming pictures of the day. I wont get to it everyday but I will do my best!

6 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

I can't believe how old Channing is looking now!! It seems like he was born only a month or two ago!
You have such a cute family!

Jess said...

He looks so much like his daddy! He is a little man all of the sudden! : )

Christensen Family said...

So cute. Your baby is growing up so fast.

Soccer Mom said...

Very Handsome boys you have!!! Cute Picture!

Sarah said...

I wish my dad would look at my blog! LOL. Cute cute picture of the day. You are lucky to have such great guys in your life. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

JUST WANTING TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ---- TIFFS BLOG ARE GREAT --

DAD J.