Hurray for Hollywood. L.A. So glad I don't live there.
WE may be on t.v. people. So look for us on the new game show airing March 14th, it's called a minute to win it. They were having auditions right in front of the universal studios building. We stood right in front of the camera while this spaz of a guy was auditioning for the show. I assume you have to act like an idiot to get on t.v. this guy did a good job of it and so did we...if he makes it on the show we will be on t.v...we like to call it our claim to fame..
Shrek.
Alyssa was nearly brought to tears. Being Dora's #1 fan, she finally met her..See dreams really do come true.
Who is this character and how come I have no clue, who and what it is??
This was taken while we were on the tram ride. This is the actual airplane used in the movie war of the worlds. Steven Spielberg bought this plane for $60,00 and paid 250,00 bucks just to have it shipped on set to use it in the movie. It's sick, I tell ya. This is why he is a successful director I suppose.
And I'm spent. My favorite part about Universal Studios was the mummy ride..It was wicked awesome..No really, it was pretty incredible.
The end
4 comments:
That is one of our favorite places! Thanks for letting me know how you got your tickets!!!!
Holy cow! How long was this trip!LOL Hey, I miss you! Little Channing is getting so big! He's adorable! I'm back in the blogging world so keep in touch!
How fun! I am thinking about taking Gabe to San Diego this summer to the zoo and Sea World. Opinion??
What a great vacation! So glad Chan the Man did so good. I love all the pics!
Post a Comment