Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Beach

The ocean is of course so gorgeous. Sadly this was my first time visiting the ocean. Honestly it scared me. I don't like waves going over my head or slamming into me. A wave came and knocked Tatum down,and I literally had to run in and get her, we did rescue her and she did recover but it scared the living daylights out of me. For the most part the kids thought it was cool and even though it was freezing they still played in the water. We collected sea shells and sand to bring home with us. Maybe when I get over my fear I will go back and spend the day..or maybe I just need to experience it without kids? Still so so pretty.























3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

That is my girls' favorite place! Of course, we went during the summer! A wave took Lizzy, thankfully she was wearing a life jacket!!!!

Sarah said...

I'm glad you can appreciate the beauty of the ocean even if you don't like it. I am in love with the ocean, beaches, waves, etc. I think you just need to keep going back. More vacation!!

Christensen Family said...

LOOKS like you really havd a good time. LOVE all the pics.