Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter, Spring Break and Birthday's Galore.





Well look at me go. A normal post. Patting myself on the back. We had Easter, Spring Break and Birthdays smooshed all together this year. It's like this every year. Why did I have all 3 girls at spring time?? Anyway I do love this time of year and I look forward to it every year even though its cold and busy and stressful..I manage to pull through! We colored Easter Eggs on Tatum's 9th Birthday (holy cow she's 9). I love Easter.




For Spring Break this year we chilled out. No traveling, we get to do that next week..so last week we took some time to relax and the girls went swimming and shopping and well we rode bikes of course..That sums up our spring break.







We even took channy cakes outside to feel some sun. He totally loved it..He giggled and wiggled and loved it outside. I have a feeling I'm going to be spending a lot of time outside with this little guy.


My chan chan is the busiest little toot. He will not just sit and play. When I'm busy doing something I go to check on him and he is clear across the room, he rolls there..no crawling just yet..oh he's killing me already. So as of late I have been sticking him in my sink to get ready for the day. He has so much fun in the sink and the good news is he can't get far.

I have to tell a funny story about Chan. The other morning Brianna asked Alyssa, what is your favorite restaurant, and chan spatted out of nowhere..BOOB! he totally said boob, I kid you not! So Chan likes to eat at boob..he told us so :)






So this year for Alyssa (who is 6! holy cow) and Tatum's Birthday, we didn't do your traditional birthday. We laid low, we let them pick out their favorite restaurant, took them out to eat, by themselves, (they loved it) and then took them to the store and let them pick out their gift. So simple and they were so happy. Oh and I made them a special Breakfast. Alyssa picked pancakes..her fav. and she wanted the biggest one I could muster up :)


Tatum really wanted a nintendo DSI pretty fun little gadget. And she is pretty good about not getting a nintendo thumb..She has taken all our pictures and has saved it in her little makeshift computer and she plans on keeping them as long as she can..that's what she told us.

These two little cuties have their Birthday's 10 days apart..They have a special bond..I'm guessing they knew each other pretty well before coming to this earth.. I love this pic of them..



Alyssa wanted a baby and a scooter. She told me she wanted a baby because she wants to be a mom like me. I must agree with her, it is a great job and I love being a mom glad she is picking up on that. She named her "daughter" Olivia and it is my job to babysit her while she is at school She breastfeeds her and changes her diaper..What a good mom;)


I decided since we are both mom's that we needed a picture together with our babies.. What a fun couple of weeks..Sooo looking forward to summer..And that's it.


We love you too Alyssa..

3 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

How fun! What a GREAT couple of weeks!!!!

Jess said...

Sounds like you guys were busy! The girls are getting so big and prettier by the minute! And I love how Chan said "Boob"! That is AWESOME! : )

Sarah said...

cRaZy time of year!! I just had one birthday with Easter & Conference (all the same day) and I thought that was busy. I love how you celebrated. So perfect!

Channing sounds all boy & sounds a lot like Tanner to me! Busy body, loves outside, loved to sit in the sink. LOL.