I want you to make note of the intricate details. Notice the horn..the smelly tree hanging in the front and the headlights.
Check out the tires..they say good year..yes they do.
and the back says..my dad is a mailman :)
There were so many cute cars..so many amazingly talented mom's.
They had a parade at school. Alyssa wore her car with pride. She worked hard..And really she did most of the work. I gave some ideas and Brianna helped paint it but Alyssa did most of the work..Turned out pretty darn cute for a little kindergartner :)
The other day I was explaining to Alyssa that Channing was her half brother. This seemed to bother her. This morning as we were putting the finishing touches on her car she said this..
Alyssa: Mom, I don't want Channing to be my half brother because that means that only one arm and one leg is my brother and I want both arms and both legs to be my brother..I want his whole body to be my brother..
Me: trying to hold back my snickers..Okay Alyssa if it really means that much to you he can be your WHOLE brother..
So there it is..Channing is Alyssa's Whole brother..not half of him..all of him..
3 comments:
Way too cute! What a GREAT idea! And, Keetch needs to freshen his skills or take the poor thing to someone who knows what they are doing! We learned our lesson and our dogs get professional cuts from now on!!!!! But she is still an adorable little dog!!! :)
great job. Was there a letter for me?
Hey! The girls are so beautiful and your little boy is soo cute!!, I just loved reading about and seeing you guys on your blog. It is good to keep in touch in some way. One of these days we all need to get together.
Love you guys!
Post a Comment