I am sitting here laughing out loud! Bo used to do the same thing with our girls. They never matched and their hair was crazy!!!! But your guy is simply adorable so it wouldn't matter what he had on or what his hair looked like!!!!
That is so funny!He is adorable I can't wait to meet him.I miss you! Love you! Amber
well at least if he did it, he did it spot on! he's too cute.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am sitting here laughing out loud! Bo used to do the same thing with our girls. They never matched and their hair was crazy!!!! But your guy is simply adorable so it wouldn't matter what he had on or what his hair looked like!!!!
That is so funny!He is adorable I can't wait to meet him.I miss you! Love you!
Amber
well at least if he did it, he did it spot on! he's too cute.
Post a Comment