Friday, June 11, 2010

Cowabunga

We are lovin' our season passes at cowabunga bay! The girls and I even have a system down, we wake up at 8 am so we can be out the door by 10 and it has been pretty easy to get them to do what I ask, of course who wouldn't if you knew you were just going to have a ball the remainder of the day. We love it. Come join us, no really I insist.






This is what me and chan do while the girls play.



I didn't get a picture of the ginormous mondo slides..no excuses just too lazy to get up and take a picture busy workin' on my tan;) This is as close to the beach as we get. So fun.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

FUN to have passes. Andie points it out everytime we pass it on the freeway. I think we went once or twice last season. It's a great little place.