Friday, June 11, 2010

I Have The...

Cutest kids in the whole entire world. I'm their mother and I have decided that I have every right to say that. Call me Bias but I believe it to be true. I like to take pictures of my kids and that's as far as it goes. My camera is not professional, well, its not a Nikon D700 (hint hint Keetch) but it gets the job done. How cute are they? I can't decide which one is my fav. so I made myself limit it to 3 each and I have about a hundred more I could post but I wont. I mean come on how can you not resist!

I have the same pics up on the side bar (ha ha) I'm obsessed. Something to do on a gloomy day like today I guess. Fall in love, I mean enjoy :)












1 comment:

Jess said...

Love love love love love the pictures!!!! Every last one is adorable! What gorgeous little women and what a handsome little man you have yourself!