Sunday, September 12, 2010

He's One!

I cannot believe my little tiny baby boy is one? How did this happen so fast!? It's true a whole year has gone by. Wowza.



He turned one on the 7th! This is the day of his B-day. He went out for a mommy-channy date and he got a few balloons and a cupcake! He was being a little toot in the store when I stopped to get him his balloons but as soon as they were finished being blown up he loved them and just jibber jabbered to them all the way home.
And then had his little party today. A fun filled day with a Pinata, games, cousins, sisters, aunts, uncles and of course FOOTBALL. I figured he might as well get used to it. His birthday will always be during football season. Oh and here is his football cake. Not my best work but hey, he's one..he doesn't care what it looks like, right.
Chan and daddy
blowing out the candles
<
About to demolish the football.


I figured he would dig in. I really wanted him to but he ended up having it fed to him..silly boy.

Oh Channy you are such a blessing in our lives! We are so glad you are forever ours. Happy 1st Birthday. We love you to death!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't believe he's one!! What a cute cake. I bet he loved it!

Monica Lifferth said...

Wow! Seriously!? That's nuts. He's a doll and i love your cake. Very cute idea. Happy Birthday Chan!