Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Was Invited to Join the Madness...

Well Keetchy has been dying to take me to a Broncos game. He goes to Denver at least once a year to watch his team but this year was my year to join the madness. We also involved Chan in the madness. and really he loved it. This was his first plane ride and he was a dream baby (thank goodness) on the plane. Check us out.

I know, sweet picture huh? I wanted one of us.. kinda looks like I photoshopped my cheesy face in..
Well Keetches good friend from HS and his lady friend met us there. They go way back! I guess Travis used live with keetch so they are like brothers from another mother. I'm pretty sure Trav was Jason's protector. Kind of reminds me of pumba and timon, the two of them. It was fun to have them around. We ate at the Cherry Cricket..oh my heavens..Their burgers are worth driving to Denver to partake..yum..no kidding.

Downtown Denver. Yikes! Have you heard of the website called the people of Walmart? Well there should be a website called The People of Denver. I have never seen such strange people in my life and I'm from Phoenix Arizona! Travis was really good about taking their pictures but I chickened out..It is quite entertaining down there if you like to people watch.



We went to a Rockies Game!


oh buddy. Here we are. The drive over Keetch was driving me nuts! His knees would not stop shaking. He is like a little kid. I was pretty excited to see what all the fuss was about.




Again. I wish I would've taken pictures of some of the people walking around, very interesting.







Keetch and Chan.








So the game! Well it was 110 degrees in the stadium. So stinkin' hot I could not sit with Channing out in the stadium..it was that dangerously hot. So I found I nice comfy spot on the ground and copped a squat. As I was starting to get angry and feel sorry for myself I went to find Keetch to let him know I was mad for having to sit and do nothing (while he watched football) therefore I was going to find a way back to the hotel. Just as I got close to entering the stadium to give him a piece of my mind there he was huffing and puffing and sweating out of every pore because he had just carried an 80 year old woman out of the stadium because she had passed out. Now how can I be mad at that. I looked to my left and there was a lady on a stretcher, I looked to my right and someone else was passed out. Good heavens. Needless to say we were thinking that this was a really bad idea and we really should've rethought this whole thing and even worse news is we missed the first half of the game!! Keetch never misses his games.!







Our saving grace was good ole Trav bud. His tickets were on the shady side of the stadium and they kindly switched us places..So we got watch the second half of the game and I did get to partake in the madness. Bronco fans are crazy..I can honestly say I am now deaf and I need to take channing and make sure he still has hearing Ha!






Travis Chan and Keetch.










This is after the game.. We were so exhausted from all the chaos we just sat on the grass and chilled out..we needed it and so did chan!




oh yeah and did I mention this trip was one of my Birthday presents! Yep, folks its true..I'm 30..there I said it. The dirty 30. while we were out shopping we found a cool store called The Container Store. It has the most weirdest yet most useful stuff I have ever seen. We thought it would be funny to bring the girls home these sweet drinking straw glasses and yes, they love them.



The day I got home the house was decorated awww. I have the best mom in law and sister from another Mr. (krista). I got lots of hugs and happy b-days and gifts. I should turn 30 more often!






So glad to be home with my girls! Thanks Keetchy for making The Dirty 30 a good yet crazy memory!
The end











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hear ya... I turn thirty in December and I am not at all excited about it. That's so fun that you were able to go doing something so special to your hubby. PS. I just love Davis, I haven't seen him in forever, he looks great and his girlfriend is so cute!