Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Love Football Season!

I had to laugh when my husband asked me to put a blog together about his trip to Denver with his buddies. First of all I think I have made it clear my feelings on football and second he ditched me to go on this trip the weekend I ran my race. I was very surprised to hear him say, Tiff, please create a memory out of my bestest trip in the whole world, even though you were slightly bitter about it.. Thank goodness for having an amazing mother in law to save the day. She came down and helped me so I could run and I appreciate that! Whenever I received a call from keetch while he was in Denver he let me know he was shopping. This only added fuel to my fire..he's shopping while I am here running my butt off and chasing kids around? It seems like the rolls should've been reversed..but oh well..thus is life.

So here's the post just for my keetchy poo..How 'bout we pretend it is him putting it together..it could make it interesting!


This is us! we ate here because Man VS. Food ate here! it was good eats.
This is me and my BFF since high school smidges. We shared a bed at the hotel we stayed at..That's how good a friends we are:)! This is us arriving at training camp. It was sweet! We drove all night just to get here on time!

Brady Quin ( Can't blame him for wanting to see this guy;) he has a really good work ethic. I wish he could display it on the field!


Both of our quarterbacks. they are studs. Too bad tebow wasn't there because of an injury because he is a stud too..booyah!~




Coach McDaniels..he is the king.





Eddie royal made the camera blur because he runs so fast.



Kyle Orton signing autographs..yes.








And this guy! ( I have no idea who this guy is)







The mile high stadium. It should be named heaven on earth..Angels walked these fields..ahhhh








oh boy..oh boy..









oh and here are some really ugly cheerleaders. At first I thought they were drag queens.. but Josh really wanted a picture with them. I refused to get a picture with them because why get a picture with these two chicks when I have a really beautiful wife at home. ;)






If I'm being really honest I really don't care that much that he loves football so much. Life could be worse..ya know..he could like to go hunting. He just likes to watch and obsess over football. I guess its not so bad..
Glad you had fun Keetchy..til next year!







3 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my! Your hilarious. This post honestly had me cracking up. (The cheerleader part was priceless!)

Tara Hoppie said...

You are such a sweet wife. I feel your pain though... Ha! Anyway, sorry I am so behind on reading blogs. I will try to do better. I love keeping up with what you are doing! I finally updated mine a bit. I hope to see you sometime soon. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

RAAAAAIDERS, RAAAAAAIDERS, RAAAAAAAIDERS --------