Yay for school starting. I survived yet another summer! The girls were even ready to go back and we love it because they can ride their bikes to school this year! They love it I love it everybody wins! Sadly on the first day of school I was forbidden (by the girls themselves) to absolutely not take the camera with me when I walked with them to school. Since Brianna is a 6th grader I was told that I was lucky I was even allowed to walk them to school. I cannot WAIT until she is a teenager. I don't know if I was having a bad morning or hormonal? Or what but as I walked off I got totally emotional. I wasn't dropping off a kindergartener mind you..I have gone through this several times but yep, tears? It was weird and it quickly went away when I walked into nice quiet house:)


Another reason to celebrate school starting is because of the mayor of the munchkin city. I can barely keep up with him let alone 3 other midgets.

Oh and this. Alyssa somehow got a comb tangled up in her hair. Took me a half hour to rip it (literally) out of her hair. I figured a big bald spot on the side of her head would be a good fashion statement for her first day of first grade.

Oh my heck did she get it tangled in there good.

The princess monster.
Brianna's remarks on her first day of 6th grade: My sisters are like so annoying.
Tatum's remarks on her first day of 4th grade: school was good yeah but I am really hungry (she is always hungry)
And Alyssa: The boys chased us and we hid in the girls bathroom so they wouldn't get us, Ugh!
Again I cannot wait until they are teenagers.
1 comment:
I have a 5th grader this year and with all the stuff she comes home saying and complaining about I am right there with ya on the whole teenager thing!!!!
Post a Comment