I did it again! I signed up for another race. This time it was a 10k. This is more down my alley. I found it much more doable and enjoyable for me. I didn't worry about stats. How well I was doing. I just got my workout in for the day. Keetch and the girls were there to cheer me on this time and much to my surprise it sparked some fire in the girls as they watched me cross the finish line! They now want to "eat healthy" and "run in races" they tell me. They came straight home from the race, put on workout clothes and ran their butts off. .In fact they spent majority of the day practicing for a big race! How cute! With the exception that Brianna twisted her ankle while running at school. She says she outran everyone in P.E. and her foot paid for it.

I guess me signing up for these silly races is paying off to some degree.! If anything its showing my kids how important it is to take care of our bodies. If that is all I'm gaining from all this torture than I have done my job! Keep it up girls!


They ran the neighborhood all day long.

They even did some stretching.
I hope this sticks!~
1 comment:
LOVE it!
Post a Comment