Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chan Chan the boogler man.

Oh Chan Chan where do I begin? He is terrible to the extreme. So cute, so sweet, so lovable, yet so terrible.


This is a giant cupcake pan that he places on his head for his hat. He's cool.




He does several art paintings daily. On his face that is. Doesn't matter what it is..food, markers, glue, desitin, boogers, poo poo..he anxiously paints his face for us.





In this here photo. Tatum was babysitting she wouldn't let him throw rocks out of the fountain so he sweetly sat and her and kicked her in the face. He also pinches, gouges, scratches, bites and pulls hair when he doesn't get his way.









Don't get me wrong, He's not always naughty. He has his creative side. like the time he grabbed handfuls of popcorn, filled up his little car and pushed it around the house. He would take breaks now and then and eat a few pieces. We named this his snack on wheels.







Aside from pulling him off the counters, stove and refrigerator, I have fished him out of the toilet a time or two. I enjoy this little booger. I giggle at him everyday. I am having The Best time watching him grow up..




Love my schmoog toog.






Beware, I will be posting throughout the week. I have lots to catch up on so check back with us!

No comments: