Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tatum's 10

I have had the pleasure of having this little beauty around for a whole decade. It's been a good 10 years! I wonder what the next 10 years will bring with my darling Tatum. On their Birthdays I try to do my best to make their day special. I'm not super mom and my kitchen skills are not up to par. However, I do my best with the skills I do have to come up with something fun in hopes they will be happy. My special magic trick is a special breakfast. My kids eat cereal for breakfast. They prefer it that way, but they do enjoy a "special breakfast" so that is my thing. A special breakfast on their Birthday. I know it's grand.





Tatum loves berries. In any form. She even asked for a berry basket for her Birthday and she got just that. She woke up with a giant sized berry basket and a giant blueberry muffin to go with it! Breakfast of champions if I do say so myself.









Later on that day we gathered up the fam and two of Tatum's best buds in the whole entire world and headed over to Incredible Pizza Company. The kids had a ball! We coulda stayed there all the live long day and night.










Alyssa came walking up to me with a face painting. It frightened me at first, well, until I realized it was Alyssa. She was so proud of her butterfly.





A toast. At Incredible Pizza Company there is an all you can eat buffet. Slushy and ice cream machine included. They ate so much junk.






After revving up on sugar, they danced a little jig or two.





After the party madness we came home to sing happy Birthday and eat more sugar! I ordered her favorite cupcake from Kneaders Boston Cream cupcakes...hmmm..needless to say the kids were in sugar heaven.




















Cute little Quinci and sweet little Aspen. Tatum's best best best friends ever








I took the sugared up girls back to their parents. I'm sure they loved me and the girls crashed on the couch.





This is what they looked like an hour later.






Tatum really loved her Birthday. She also got a motorized scooter and everything she asked for.




Happy Birthday Tatum! Love you to the moon and back

No comments: