I guess you can call this post a sad beginning with a happy ending? I am so overwhelmed with sadness right now. It has consumed me lately and has really weighed heavy on my heart. Those of you that know me know this gal below. This is my dear friend Tera. I met Tera in 3rd grade and we have been friends ever since. We have been through so much together. Break-ups, divorces, toilet papering, drama, water balloon fights, trips to Lake Powell, the Taylor damn, cliff jumping, overnights on the trampoline, sugar rush attacks, singing in the car at the top of our lungs to our favorite song, cruising in her car up and down main street, the prank calls, her perfect tan that I was so jealous of, her laughable laugh, her giving heart, the list goes on and on. In fact I lived with her and her family for a short time in my childhood. You can imagine the sadness I felt when I received phone call after phone call today of her passing. She left behind 3 beautiful kids. A husband. A mother that I love like my own, lots of friends and family and she left us all too soon. I can't express how much I love and miss my dear friend. I only have our fond memories together, I will cherish them forever.
Lylas, Tera.

This is really the only picture I have of her. This is her high school picture. Such a happy girl she was, so bubbly and full of life and the funnest person I have ever known. Watch over us Tera, kinda comforting to have a real guardian angel.

On the brightside my new sweet little niece Anistyn came to meet me in April. What a treat that was. All I wanted to do was hold her and cuddle her up, in fact I could use her cuddles right about now. Love my little niecey poo.
Lisa is going to kill me for posting this picture, oh be quiet Lisa you look great, you just had a baby for heaven sakes..love you :)

The girls enjoyed her so much, so did chan he kept wanting to hold her, he would look at her with such love and say, BABY! baby!

A little bit of good mixed in with the sad. I know this post doesnt make sense. A life ends and a new life begins, that is the cycle. I hope I get to see my friend again. I miss her so much and I can't wait to see and hold my niece once again.
Please pray for my friend Tera and her small kids and family. they really need it.
Thanks
2 comments:
Tiff I'm so sorry I know how close you two were.
Dad J.
I'M SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I COULD NOT IMAGINE LOSING MY BEST FRIEND. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND HER FAMILY.
Post a Comment