Monday, June 6, 2011

Alyssa's Birthday

This is where you are really going to be impressed with my mothering skills. I have never thrown Alyssa a traditional Birthday Party, with friends and fun and excitement, the whole bit. I figured 7 marked a good time to do that. I rented a room at Kangaroo zoo! She loved loved loved, did I mention absolutely, totally and completely loved her Birthday. She even behaved the whole day! I didn't have to get after her once. This is a good thing.


I'll let the pictures do the talking.



















She even got a little helper guy that played hide and seek and games and fun and he was the coolest thing ever they thought.




















I'm so glad she loved her 7th B-day. I really wouldnt change anything about Alyssa. Her fits, her humor, her willingness to make friends with a bug if it would have her. She is a unique, exciting, fun individual. I am so glad I get to be her mom and I enjoy every (most) minute with her. I would do anything for her. Love every ounce of her :)

No comments: