Enough with the blah blahing.
Look at Channy poops with the flower in his hair. He looks so pretty. <---(Tatum just gave me a funny look when I typed that) I agree they do need to go to bed. However, Chan was perfectly fine with this flower behind his ear. No shame. He's pretty.
While Brianna was at camp I told Alyssa and Tatum we could make a modge podge dinner (Thank you kate plus 8 for the idea, I think you are dramatic and crazy but I liked your dinner idea). So this is what each person in the house picked. Tatum pulled- "Dessert" out of the hat, hence, the cake. Grandma pulled-"Vegetable" hence the asparagus. Alyssa pulled- "Fruit" out of the hat, hence, the banaynay's, peaches and cantaloupe. I pulled- "carb", so I picked chicken and biskits and chan had no choice but to choose ham and cheese, because he picked meat and he can't talk well enough to tell us what he wanted so we had him point at the item he desired. And you have our modge podge dinner...yippy.
Kids were pleased
pretty huh?
By what you can see in the picture I have attempted to potty trainish a little boy. I think you can guess by the look on his face how well its going.
Since Brianna left to go to bed, finally..I'm going to tease her. Brianna is so much fun to tease. I love how she can hold her own and tease back. I love that she doesn't mind acting like a goofball. I love her. I find it so fun to tease her about boys. I try to be open about the topic because I don't want her to hide ANYTHING from me. I heard through a few of her friends that a boy by the name of "blank" no seriously she would kill me if I posted his name. Has a crush on her..When asking her about this, her reply was, mom, I do not like him..okay..He gets D's..If I date or Marry a boy that gets D's he will not be a good provider and I wont get to wear pretty clothes.
I have taught her well.
Hey Brianna, Ham Hamburger. (a little inside joke)
1 comment:
I lOVED this post. It was so entertaining and so good to hear what is going on in your end of the world. The modge podge dinner is such a fun idea!! Really random, but fun! And you have one smart girl to know she needs a guy who can provide!!
Post a Comment