Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Family Picture Time
It has been so long since I last put together a post! I didn't even know how to use the new blogger. I had to figure it all out again! I also (well Brianna) broke my camera :( I just don't want to bore anyone with my words alone. We did get family pictures taken, so I thought I would share them. Hopefully I can get a new camera and get back on track with my blogness, as for now, enjoy looking at us.
These pictures were taken in our home. I thought it would be a good memory to have us as a family in our house, we also snuck out behind our house and got some shots.
Leah Watkins Photography took them. She does such a great job. I hope she never moves away so she can take our pictures forever!
Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Your pictures are great. Such a lovely family and I have to say your little boys is such a cutie!
Post a Comment