At our last general conference I fell in love with Sister Elaine Dalton, she gave such an uplifting talk about raising daughters (this hit so close to home) when I found out she had a new book out and it was about virtue, she teaches how running parallels to life..I knew that I had to read this book. I purchased it on the kindle and I am in love. I insist anyone to read this book. Sister Dalton is such a wonderful example. I truly do love her. She is teaching me sooo much by her words of encouragement. It is giving me the tools to help me raise, not just an ordinary family, but an extraordinary family. She has been through, not easy things, but her attitude and dedication keeps her going. Just like running a marathon, those hills become tough and we begin to tire and weaken, the scriptures, prayer, staying close to the spirit (water, food, fuel and intense training!) help us climb those hills.
I ADVISE THAT YOU READ.. it is a great book.
1 comment:
Thanks for the recommendation!!
Post a Comment