Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Joy!

Hi it's us, The Keetch's! Did you miss us! Well, we missed you. Life is so busy and my camera broke and I have been cameraless (thought I was going to die) but hubby got me a new camera for Christmas so I am back!! I love Christmas. I love reflecting on the birth of the Savior. Although I wasn't around at the time of his birth, when reading the story, and the spirit that is felt when reading the story, I can imagine it was an amazing experience. He is a king but born in such humble circumstances. I know just from reading the story of his birth that he understands us in our situation, no matter how hard..he is aware of us. I have to say I do have The Best husband. How can you argue that? Look what he puts up with on a daily basis. He does it willingly and lovingly and he always finds a way on Christmas to spoil the living snot out of us
 I loved the kids pajayjay's. I thought they all looked so cute and the letter to santa. we did not forget that.

please let me explain. The only reason why I posted this is because Chan is so at an age where he copies everything his sisters do. I died laughing when I saw him in his bent over picture.
Alyssa. oh Alyssa. This child was up all night long. Finally at 4 in the morning after she had come in the room to wake me up for the 5th time I got up and took some pictures of her. I allowed her to get into her stocking. We made them wait til after church to open their gifts. It was a loooong day for her. This one was my favorite, She's like a leprechaun with her gold coins that Santa left her.
She also took the time to organize the gifts. She was our middle of the night elf.
took this of Chan just before church. He snuck in a  nose picking for me.

mom and dad. We look exhausted. Christmas ages you when you have kids. make no mistake about it.
So this is after church. They got back into their pajamas and we began to open. I took a picture of this merely because it was their main gift. I had them solve a puzzle at the end of the puzzle it informed them that they were headed to California (legoland) for 2 days and then OFF TO MEXICO FOR A 7 DAY FAMILY CRUISE.

This is their reaction. Its kind of delayed and they were still trying to gather their thoughts but oh are we so excited. I have decided family vacations are a better way to buy Christmas. I spend money on stuff that gets ignored and I am over it. Cali and Mexican Riviara Cruise HERE WE COME!! Like I said we are spoiled

oh the exhaustion!
The food! our traditional crab legs and steaks..yummo


Alyssa takes such good care of her american girl doll.

Chan cuddling up to alyssa as she entertains him on her kindle fire.
Daddy setting up Chan's race car tracks. Chan is so funny and so grown up. He loves to play. He loves and kisses everybody. If you walk by him while he is playing he looks at you and yells DIT DOW (sit down) that means you are to sit and play with him.

I have the best family.  That is all i want for Christmas is a happy healthy family  and i have that so I am so blessed. Loves to all. Look for more posts!!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Glad your back! Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas!

Anonymous said...

REALLY,..You made them wait till after church --- I wonder how long "MY DAUGHTER" would have stood for that???? LOL

dad j