Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh, Alyssa you make me laugh!

The spotlight is on Alyssa today.. I'm not singling her out, but she seems to be the only one around all the time..Brianna and Tatum take off and go play with friends so poor Alyssa is stuck playing with me!

The kid makes me laugh. I try so hard to be serious with her: whether its discipling her or just trying to be funny..I always end up laughing..It's terrible.
I believe it was on Tuesday I took her outback to play soccer. It went from being just a simple game of soccer to a very serious game of soccer. She is a little competitor. Oh, and she had all her own rules. For example, she was the only one that was allowed to pick up the ball, so anytime I went to kick it past her she grabbed the ball. And when she was kicking it and saw me coming to steal it from her she went ahead and picked up the ball.

She also had like 5 different goals, whereas I had only one! If she hit the fence with the ball that was a goal, if she kicked it passed me, that was a goal, if she kicked it across the backyard..SHE MADE A GOAL!!

Anyway, good job Alyssa..you totally kicked my butt at soccer!!



No comments: