Here in Sandy, Utah there's a place called The Living Planet Aquarium. There are all kinds of sea creatures there and it's pretty neat.
We saw an Octopus, sharks, Eels, Jelly fish and we got to pet the Sting ray's and all kinds of other little sea critters.
It made me want to go to the ocean and go snorkling! Want to go to the beach anyone??


We got to pet star fish

Here is Brianna petting a Sting Ray, its kind of hard to see

They had cute little puzzles there to put together.
That's a cucumber fish..It felt very slimy; I'm pretty sure Alyssa wanted to grab it and squeeze it.
1 comment:
hey Tiff! I'm so glad that you have started a blog! It's so much fun! I haven't been to the there yet but I heard it's cool. we'll have to go there together sometime!
Post a Comment