I don't know what is wrong. I keep tossing and turning. I have tried to fall asleep a million times already, but it's a no go. And to top it off I have no one to talk to, cause everyone is asleep..So I'm going to go ahead and talk to myself (clears throat) Here it goes...
I have so many things running through my mind. Pointless stuff. Ok for example: I babysat for my sister in law tonight..her and her hubby went to a late night showing of The dark knight so I went to their house at 10..Anywho, their kids were already asleep and mine were at home asleep. So I'm flipping through channels and I came across this show on TLC and it's called Jon and Kate plus 8. Such a cute show. It's about this couple that had 2 twin girls..They decided to try for 1 more and ended up with sextuplets..WHOA..So it shows the struggle and the hardship of raising 8 very young kids..I thought they were hilarious..They were real people..not this fakey scripted stuff and the wife "Kate" is a character and "Jon" is just a laid back, oh well, the kids are swinging from the chandelier type of guy!
So I am laying in bed thinking about Jon and Kate plus 8!! It's just running through my mind and it won't stop. I keep thinking, hmm, if I had that many kids would I be human like or zombie woman. And Kate looks like she's fit and she's got it together..Would I have it together? I really don't think I would.

Well, I hope you have learned something tonight all those out there. Jon and Kate have 8 kids, 7 and under..WOWWWW amazing..It really is.
1 comment:
I love that show! I admire them for thier patience...I only have two and sometimes wanna scream! lol.
And thank you for the compliment. It has to be one of the sweetest one's I have ever heard!!! Your awesome!
Post a Comment