Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Spotlight is on Tatum!!


We just went on a rafting trip to Alpine, Wyoming and I am waiting to gather all the pictures then I'll post a blog it was an amazing trip!! Sorry had to throw that in there. It has nothing to do with this blog, but until I get those pictures I will tell you about my Tatum.


Anyway back on the Tatum subject. She is my intellectual. She has so much knowledge of things that I don't even know..Ok we'll just say she's smarter than me! Which isn't NERD, cause she lets me know all the time how dumb I am. In a nice way that is.


For example, I always say the word "cool" it's a cool word and everything is COOL to me. When I see something cool I say, oh that's cool! Well my smart little Tatum let me know that I need to start using the word nerd..She says, when I see something that I think is cool; I need to say THAT'S NERD. I'll explain why.


Her definition of cool means:
C constipated
O overweighted
O out of style
L loser


That's what cool means so she want's me to stop using that term.


Whereas Nerd means:
N never
E ending
R radical
D dude!


Anyway, I would just like to take the time to thank Tatum for being sooo incredibly smart and clarifying that for me!! I will be saying THAT'S NERD from now on!


Thanks Tate! Love you

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little girl. And I love that picture of her!

Amy said...

She's so dang cute! i can't wait to see those Wyoming pictures!

Jess said...

Wow. She is absolutely gorgeous. (As are Brianna and Alyssa!) You really are blessed with those "nerd" girls!!