I have gone a little overboard with blogs today. I just have to put Keetch on the spot. For those of you that know my husband you WILL find this funny!
Let's just say he was a little on the odd side tonight and I caught it on video!
And if I turn up missing please tell Keetch to spare his loving wifes life! Anyway, I could get in a lot of trouble for this...sooo enjoy!!
3 comments:
OH, I love it Keetch, you make us laugh! It was so great to see you guys last month. I am so excited you are sharing your blog with us. It is such a great way to keep in touch and watch the families grow.. We are hoping to come up in September so we will let you know for sure. Tiff, I love to blog set up with your pic..it is great! Also, how are the you know?? Hope all is well and things are all a okay! :) Do you LOVE them? Talk to you guys soon. Take care, Kara
P.S. I will probably be the only on responding Joey doesn't do things like this..LOL
Ha! We won't let Keetch kill you! Nah - he wouldn't anyways. He'll just laugh. He better, anyways.
Keetches so good to see Keetch be his true self. Thanks Tiff and girls. Love The Mom
Post a Comment