Sunday, September 21, 2008

While our Keetchup was gone to Denver!


My dear friend Angela came all the way from Arizona to visit me this weekend!! I so loved seeing her boys! She had a baby in December his name is Brayden while she was pregnant with Brayden she adopted a little boy named Wiley who is almost 2 aaaaaand she is due to have another baby in March..She is a machine, but such an amazing mom. My girls and I just love her!

When these 2 girls were this little (this photo makes me cry by the way) Angela used to come to my house and kidnap them and take them to the mall and to the park and to play with other kids! I found out later on that she did this to lots of mom's. What a good friend. She would just pop in and say.."I'm taking your kids for a few hours..see ya later." I remember it being such a relief. Every new mother needs a friend like that..Thanks so much Angela!

I think we think we're too cool to smile in this picture or something..Not sure what the non-smiling is all about! Woo hoo for us I guess

This is Wiley funniest kid you'll ever meet. He had me laughing all weekend! He's so smart too. He knows sign language and he kept answering my questions in sign language. I had no idea what he was doing..I DON'T KNOW SIGN LANGUAGE. So at first I thought he was just a weird kid, but the joke was on me..it turns out he is very smart and I'm the weird one!

Brayden is so adorable. He reminds me of a little man..I'm so going to get him a tuxedo..He's just so handsome!! Keetch thinks he's pretty cool cause he's built just like a football player.

Have you ever tried finger painting with pudding? It's messy but a very fun activity. You can eat it and paint with it..mmmmm.

Brianna loves da babies..She will make an awesome babysitter someday! That will be nice!


Please come back and visit us soon Angela..You will be missed!!


Keetch had the pleasure of going to a Bronco game this weekend. The Broncos are 3 and 0 which is very good.Keep it up Broncos you keep my Keetch happy!! A little side note Brett Keetchs' good friend lost a bet and had to wear that pink jersey..poor guy..

No comments: