Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Uh oh did you say Boutique?, scary spider, dance, dancing, funny feet.

It's true ladies chocolate really does make your pants shrink..I'M LIVING PROOF!


That's right I went to a boutique which was a HUGE mistake. I couldn't help myself



I mean how could I pass this stuff up. It will go perfectly in my house..I think Keetch will approve, considering he likes the house decorated..Right??


Oh and the hat is just -uh- something I need to -uh- keep my head warm..right? Would if my head gets too cold then I get sick?..That's no good..



This little guy, whom we named "Hairy" was found on our road..WATCH OUT NEIGHBORS! My bro-in-law -James- saw this little critter going for a cruise down the street. He came running to the house to tell us about this gigantic spider! So Krista and I HAD to go see it..ahhh..and that we did we saw it walking down the road and we felt bad for it cause we knew it was going to get smashed by a car so we caught it and brought it home to show the kids and all it did was scare the crap out of them, but it gave us some excitement for the night!!. NO we did not keep it..Keetch and I let it go safely into the field..Best of luck Hairy!




Dance started!!! The girls, decided during the summer at dance camp that they really enjoyed taking Character Jazz and Ballet and so that is what I have put them in and they are super stoked. Girls are so much fun!





-Um- Alyssa sweetheart, you can't wear flip flops and tights. It just doesn't look right nor will your shoes stay on. She needs a little fashion help. You should have seen how long it took me to convince her that this little fashion statement just wasn't going to fly. Sorry Lyss..

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhhhhhh! Why didn't you kill the hideous thing? That makes me a little scared.

Cute stuff at the boutique!! I know I shoulda hit it up. Thanks for the goods!

Anonymous said...

Hey cute girl. I just noticed your comment on my blog! I love having you as a v.t. too! Your dancer girls are sooo cute. It reminds me of little me...always in a leotard! Thanks again for that neck wrap! It was awesome when I was sick. I'm sure I'll use it when winter hits because I am a freeze baby! xo