Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Crazy Hair Day..Alyssa style.



It was Alyssa's turn to have crazy hair day. She was in charge of how she wanted it. So I made sure I did it exactly how she wanted it. I think I like the look on her.

The other day I had quite the comedic conversation with Alyssa. If it sounds inappropriate I do apologize. The conversation went as follows:

I was changing and in a hurry. I didn't take the time to shut my door I just quickly ran in and changed door wide open and all. Alyssa came running in and this is what she said...

Alyssa: Ewww mom you have a fat tummy!

Me: The first thing that came to my mind forgetting I'm talking to a 4 year old, I quickly said, "Hey, that's rude..I'm premenstrual"

Alyssa: What? You have a pee monster??....in your tummy?? That's uh-sgusting (disgusting)?.

Alyssa again: I hope I never get a pee monster........in my tummy..




Here is the picture of the week. The princess. Anyone have a big huge feather and some grapes this princess needs some pampering?? Massage therapists are needed as well. Such a pretty little princess.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ha ha. Paige tells me I'm fat all the time. Then I reply, "Excuse me? I just lost 22lbs in the last three months!"

To which, she surely doesn't comprehend the importance of....

But hey, when you loose all 50 lbs of your baby weight (and then some!) your proud to tell the world! ie: See. I just told you, and everyone reading this....lol!

Soccer Mom said...

I think I need a copy of that picture for the next class reunion!!!! My girls tell me I'm fat all the time and then I tell them it is all their fault since I gained the weight when I was pregnant with them!!! HaHaHa