
Every year there is a cute little festival down at Thanksgiving Point. We went last year and the kids had a ball. Last year we went pretty late in the day..so the kids didn't get that much time, but this year we went at 11 o' clock and stayed all... day... long. It was a long day and I was exhausted by the end of the day, but we had so much fun.

They were arrested and sent straight to prison by order of the law!

I love this picture of Hannah by the pumpkin patch. I so love this little girl!

This is such a classic photo, stop..find a spot..hug. woo woo Gavin and Alyssa. They are always mauling each other whether its, pushing, taking something away from each other, hugging or kissing. They act just like a true married couple.

I liked how the sun shined through on Brianna's hair in this picture. Just ignore my goofy face and admire glowing Brianna.

I was so proud of Alyssa. She climbed clear to the top. She then looked down and totally freaked out, screaming, MOMMY HELP ME! I told her..JUST LET GO..(Strange thing to say to your child), she said, NO..She then let go and floated down..She's so funny..

This was the highlight of the evening. They waited in line for 2 flipping hours. They stood there and taught other kids around them songs and chants! I kept asking them if they wanted to do something else..and they said nope. So 2 hours we stood. I hope it was worth it.

See you again next year scarecrow festival..
1 comment:
Wow. I commend you for your bravery. I think I might have had a minor heart attack seeing my girls climb or jump those things! I need to take pointers from you! Such brave girls!! Looks like you had so much fun! We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I am pretty excited!
Post a Comment