
The girls look so young in this picture :( their sweet little baby faces.

This was one of our first dates. He took me and the girls sledding. I remembering this day being one of the most embarrassing days of my life because I didn't know him all that well and we were out sledding. I went flying down the mountain with Tatum on my lap (now remember I'm an Arizona girl, not familiar with the snow) and I fell into this big huge hole! it was about 6ft deep I landed very roughly on my back knocking the wind out of me. It took me about 20 minutes to get Tatum and myself out of the huge hole, but really I just wanted to stay in the hole and hide for the rest of the day. When I made it back up the mountain huffing and puffing and all disoriented, sweet little Keetch let me know that if I go to fall into another hole go ahead and put my legs out and stop myself and then I wont fall in! so awesome!!

And this is me and the girls in the Keetch dating days..this was back in the day when I had my long rag mop on the top..Good times!! Brianna was 7 Tatum 5 Alyssa 2 and yes Alyssa is still the same size as Tatum even though they are 3 years apart!!
3 comments:
Aww that is how I remember the girls! So much smaller, and with Alyssa bigger than Tatum. Funny!
Thanks about my girls. : )
I am actually freezing lately. I am a born and raised AZ girl and can't handle anything below 80. I lived in Michigan for a good 6 months in the winter once....let's just say I'll NEVER do that again!
I'm sending you toasty thoughts and warm wishes right now....feel em? : )
Your girls look so young! They were (and still are) cuties. Couple that with the fact that you are an amazing catch, it's no wonder Keetch snapped you up as fast as he could!
good times. So i have a similar story to your first date, but for me it was my engagement day. Ty took me snowmobiling & I booked it over a snow ramp we made. I didn't know there was such a big drop off & I smacked my forehead on the sled. Later that day he surprised me with the engagement & I had a huge red mark on my head!
Post a Comment